1) You will get a better workout in morning as our body is technically programmed to perform at its peak during early part of the day. Also you are less likely to be disturbed by others in early mornings. (Definitely your boss won’t assign a task during early morning) Your body also adjusts with your routine over time and might even surpass your performance in other activities during the day.
2) Stimulants like coffee can fuel your workouts. Studies reveal that caffeine in coffee before a workout can boost your overall workout efficiency. Also drinking a cup of coffee can burn more calories during exercise. But remember, too much of coffee can give you negative impacts.
3) You can be clean and fresh rest of the day without sweat. You can have a clean hair wash make it clean and shiny. Your skin too will have a better glow. You remain fresh for the rest of the day. Less sweaty !
4. People who exercise regularly in the morning feel less stressed than people who doesn’t. Research says stress can be effectively controlled by working out in early morning.
5) If you are a breakfast skipper then you must plunge into those morning workouts. After a morning workout your appetite increases forcing you to take your breakfast. Skipping breakfast doesn’t do any wonders to your body.
6) Your metabolism gets a big boost with morning workouts. You burn significantly more calories in morning workouts than you would do in an evening workout with same intensity.
7) Burn more fat with morning workouts. You can burn upto 25% more visceral fat by exercising on emply stomach just before your breakfast. Your metabolism also improves greatly thereby aiding in faster burning of body fat.
So get up early and lace those exercise shoes and start working out.